I think most people have had issues with replacing/updating certificates on the various virtual appliances that will be floating around their infrastructure, thankfully (and finally someone has done it!), there’s a fling created to help with this! Much kudos to the creators!
Replacing SSL certificates across VMware products is a manual and time-consuming process. The SDDC Certificate Tool automates this workflow and makes it easy to keep certificates across your SDDC up to date. It will replace all certificates in the supported products and reestablish trust between the components.
- VMware Platform Services Controller (PSC)
- VMware vCenter Server (VC)
- VMware NSX for vSphere (NSX)
- vRealize Log Insight (vRLI)
- vRealize Operations Manager (vROps)
- vRealize Automation (vRA)
- vRealize Business for Cloud (vRB)