I think most people have had issues with replacing/updating certificates on the various virtual appliances that will be floating around their infrastructure, thankfully (and finally someone has done it!), there’s a fling created to help with this! Much kudos to the creators!
Replacing SSL certificates across VMware products is a manual and time-consuming process. The SDDC Certificate Tool automates this workflow and makes it easy to keep certificates across your SDDC up to date. It will replace all certificates in the supported products and reestablish trust between the components.
- VMware Platform Services Controller (PSC)
- VMware vCenter Server (VC)
- VMware NSX for vSphere (NSX)
- vRealize Log Insight (vRLI)
- vRealize Operations Manager (vROps)
- vRealize Automation (vRA)
- vRealize Business for Cloud (vRB)
SDDC Certificate Tool
Not everyone likes digging into the VI/Command line, or it’s not always easy to get access, or the right person to do it…Then it’s even more awkward to get that information out to somebody…
Not anymore – thanks to the magic and hard work put into Flings!
VisualEsxtop is an enhanced version of resxtop and esxtop. VisualEsxtop can connect to VMware vCenter Server or ESX hosts, and display ESX server stats with a better user interface and more advanced features.
- Live connection to ESX host or vCenter Server
- Flexible way of batch output
- Load batch output and replay them
- Multiple windows to display different data at the same time
- Line chart for selected performance counters
- Flexible counter selection and filtering
- Embedded tooltip for counter description
- Color coding for important counters