I only started using Appsense a few years ago and after I got over my geeky excitement of just how damned good it was, I realised that the level of information available on how to make magic with it, was really thin on the ground, but thankfully there’s a few people floating about who have done some really good work with it and shared their results around.
So firstly I had a requirement to set up SQL Mirroring, which I built up from this guide:
This was fairly straightforward, but then I had to figure out how to get Appsense to pay attention to this (In case of Emergency!)
So after scanning through multiple documents, my colleague kindly sent me towards a friend of his, who had already been through the same pain:
This got it all working for me and saved me a heck of a lot of time!